AI programming in Finance/Business

  • southnorthpole
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      I have long experience in finance, business and programming. Now I am
      interested in learning to use AI in writing business or financial
      applications. Can anyone tell me where to start? What background do
      I need to have? (I took an AI course before, using Artificial
      Intelligence, a modern approach.) What's the future in this field?

      Thanks.

      S. N.