real experts in the field of artificial intelligence?

  • CAMBO9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      h0151240@...
      university of economics and business administration in vienna.

      Can anyone provide me whith names/contacts of real experts in the
      field of artificial intelligence?

      Georg.... I have some experience in AI and keep looking forward to what
      thoughts are still to come!
      Nicholas

      Natural Language Processing begins with knowledge normalization.
      Experience and Success make a difference.

      <A HREF="www.cambo1.com">VISIT MY WEB SITE FOR MORE INFO.</A> Career Profile CV <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/cambo9/myhomepage/index.html">click here</A>.
      After years of R&D in AI, Knowledge engineering/normalization, <A HREF="www.pcai.com/web/6a72/522.11.42/TOC.htm">multi-EXPERT
      system</A> design and 5th generation programming language design.....I have been
      successful at demonstrating my work in the real, practical, world of corporate
      business.......a Methodology to Normalize Knowledge.

      Nicholas J. Zendelbach
      Knowledge is a person's understanding of how the world around them operates.

      Chief Technologist
      International Cognitive Computing
      5640 East Shea Boulevard
      Century Country Club Estates
      Scottsdale, Arizona
      Lab: 480-948-9240
      email: cambo9@...
      web: <A HREF="www.cambo1.com">www.cambo1.com</A>

      The following PCAI magazine articles detail the success of my work.

      The IDC Story: The First Successful AI Based Multi-Expert System In Arizona.

      Examine a multi-expert system generator, Rose Navigator, and an Enterprise
      Resource Plan to help manage the need for human engineers against the
      dynamics of customer expectations and orders.
      Pages: 39 through 45, also pages 1 and 5.

      <A HREF="www.pcai.com/web/6a72/522.11.42/TOC.htm">www.pcai.com/web/6a72/522.11.42/TOC.htm</A>
      COPY and PASTE to BROWSER Contents page

      "Multi-Expert System Generators: Solving the Mystery of Normalizing
      Knowledge" are on pages: 39 through 45, also pages 1 and 5.

      17.2 Full Issue - Web Access:
      <A HREF="www.pcai.com/web/6a72/522.11.42/pcaib.htm">www.pcai.com/web/6a72/522.11.42/pcaib.htm</A>
      COPY and PASTE to BROWSER

      career profile: