Re: [Artificial Intelligence Group] Artificial Intelligence R&D Startup looki...

  • CAMBO9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
      Hello

      My wife and I just returned from 4 days and 3 nights at the El Tovar Hotel,
      the Grand Canyon. We froze our fanny packs off, but it really gets you away
      from, et al.

      I like what I have read about your project, and would advance the theories of
      my work to satisfy your need for a working HAL9000. Perhaps theatrical, but
      given the definition of a multi-EXPERT system, sans CAMBO, you would understand
      the relationahip.

      Rules managing rules in a rules processing system. Visit my web site,
      www.cambo1.com, and read (a reprint) of my articles on Knowledge Normalization and
      the First Multi-EXPERT system in Arizona.

      Regards

      Nicholas J. Zendelbach
      Knowledge is a person's understanding of how the world around them operates.

      Chief Technologist
      International Cognitive Computing
      5640 East Shea Boulevard
      Century Country Club Estates
      Scottsdale, Arizona
      Lab: 480-948-9240
      email: cambo9@...
      web: <A HREF="www.cambo1.com">www.cambo1.com</A>

    • predictorx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2004
        CAMBO9@a... wrote:
        "...it really gets you away from, et al."

        Don't you mean "...away from it all"?
      • CAMBO9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2004
          It expresses a philosophical view of feelings directed towards developing a
          mental model necessary to experience the emotion projected through language.

          Nicholas