Hi Friends!!!

  • mailvasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      Hi Friends......Hope i have the privilege to join this group and
      share some of the informations that u all have. And it is nice to
      join this group at this period of time. WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY AND
      PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. Ur's new group member VASANTH.
      Note:- Pls send some basic things about A.I. bcaz i have heard about
      it and saw a film about it but dont have that much knowledge. Hope
      this would be my new years gift :-)