Re: [Artificial Intelligence Group] Announcement: AI meetup in your area.

  • Donald Jacques
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 6:31 PM
      Where is it? Is there a link?

      Alan Grimes <alangrimes@...> wrote:Hello, somebody put me on the AI meetup list. While I generally don't
      like being slammed, the subject is very interesting to me. I would very
      much like to help advance the state of thinking about artificial
      intelligence and getting people togeather to talk about it is a good way
      to start.

      I don't know who started this meetup but it seems to be recurring on a
      regular basis and I would like to take advantage of it. I ask everyone
      who receives this to consider signing up. =)

      My appologies if you received this more than once....

      --
      "Nobody wants to say how this works. Mabye nobody knows."
      - The man page for XF86Config, One of the key config files

      http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Alan Grimes

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6 10:39 AM
          I would also like to know more information about this meet up. Could
          some one give me the skinny, the low down, the poop, on this meet up?
          THX!
          Mea