The First, Truly Intelligent, Software JOINS the Intelligent Robot ONLINE.

  • Lee Hempfling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 9:40 AM
      The First, Truly Intelligent, Software JOINS the Intelligent Robot
      ONLINE.

      The study of Artificial Intelligence has sought creation of a program
      that
      thinks on its own, without rules of behavior or random processes.

      ROACH v1.2 is a computer game for your desktop that can be configured
      by the
      user to think from the level of an ant to the level of a roach. As a
      'virtual' robot, ROACH can be observed to display the characteristics
      of
      real insects by varying the depths of memory and recall ratios.

      With monitoring (trace) ability, the program ROACH, provides visual
      indicators of input and thinking processes in real time. ROACH is a
      demonstration program with limited long-term memory and resets memory
      with
      each new game.

      Download your free copy of ROACH at http://www.enticypress.com .

      About Roach:

      As a true intelligent software agent, ROACH displays contemplation,
      memory,
      other-awareness and reactive and proactive behavior. ROACH is
      programmed in
      APE: Architectural Programming Environment, a protocol for use in any
      programming language.

      ROACH is provided to replicate the range of levels of the
      intelligence of
      insects and is the same algorithm and architecture used in the "Little
      Ricci" prototype autonomous robot.

      About Little Ricci:

      Little Ricci is the world's first, and only, fully autonomous (no
      computers,
      no radio control, no remote control) thinking machine with wheels.
      For more
      information on Little Ricci, including photos of its constructions,
      videos
      and detailed system explanations access http://www.enticypress.com .

      About The Enticy Institute:

      http://www.enticypress.com contains the materials, papers and
      descriptions,
      for the most revolutionary advancement in data processing and
      transmission,
      since the first binary computer, as well as the exact functions of
      the human
      brain. Once implemented, this technology will change the transmission
      of
      data over the Internet, allowing standard telephone lines, to carry
      greater
      than broadband content, with no resistance, no heat, no current, and
      instant
      communication. http://www.enticypress.com is dedicated to the Enticy
      Institute, where brain building will result in less suffering, and
      more
      understanding, by being able to watch an artificial life,
      intelligent, human
      level, brain, think.

      The Enticy Institute, committed to brain health, efficient energies
      and
      education, will be formed in Arizona and locate in Mesa-Apache
      Junction, to
      utilize the science of Neutronics Neuromorphology in building the
      world's
      first and only, intelligent, artificial life, human level brain,
      android:
      Enticy One. The prototype, 'Little Ricci" is presented in video,
      image and
      descriptive materials.

      Interested parties may acquire vast detail on the project, the
      science and
      the applications thereof at: http://www.enticypress.com .

      EnticyPress contains: Videos of The 'Little Ricci Robot' Prototype;
      The
      Image Gallery of The 'Little Ricci Robot' construction phase; newly
      published papers on the human brain, including; On The States Of
      Energy,
      Gravity & The Exponential Universe, the science behind Neutronics
      Technology; The Evolution Of Knowledge: Fixation & Dependency; Turn It
      Upside Down: The basics of Neutronics Technology; Understanding Sexual
      Preferences; Enticy One Proposal; Alzheimer's & Multiplicity; The
      Enticy One
      Android; Intelligent, Architecturally Programmed (APE), IQ TEST; The
      'Brains' of Williams, Mochrie & Hicks (What is Comedy); Answers To
      The Top
      10 Questions About The Brain; Facing Your Brain Taking Control;
      Dyslexia;
      Regarding Too Smart To Be So Dumb; PNP Bipolar and MOSFET Use in The
      Neutronics Dynamic System; The Brain Is A Wonderful Thing; Real
      Intelligence: APE scaled iggit Brain Online; Real Intelligence: APE
      scaled
      FeedMe Brain Online; What Good Is It To Know?: and the EnticyPressed
      Forum
      Board.

      ###
    • bardoi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
        I tried this program, but I didn't see that the roach responded in
        any way to the candies I placed on the board, although if she
        happened to be going in a given direction and wandered over a candy
        it disappeared. Am I doing something wrong?

        --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Hempfling"