Re: I need that book at any cost.

  • Monigarr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
      Hello Faisal,
      I just saw your request on this yahoo group today. Im the author of
      the book that you are asking for here.

      You can feel free to contact me via email, and I will do my best to
      get you a copy of my book :)

      Best Regards,
      Monica Lamb
      email: monigarr@...
      website: monigarr.com
      website: onkwehonwe.com

      --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "pkorion2001"
      <pkorion2001@y...> wrote:
      > hi there,
      > well, i dont have credit card to buy any online e-book. but i
      > really need this book.
      >
      > Build Your Own Army of Web Bots Within 24 Hours: Army of Web Bots
      > Series Volume 1
      > By Monica Lamb
      >
      > http://www.1stbooks.com/cgi-bin/1st?partner~1st|type~6|Data1~14055
      >

      > well. if someone have this book or something related to this...
      plz