Publication: The 'BRAINS' of Robin Williams, Colin Mochrie & Bill Hicks

  • Lee Hempfling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 4:13 PM
      Publication: The 'BRAINS' of Robin Williams, Colin Mochrie & Bill
      Hicks

      The 'BRAINS' of Robin Williams, Colin Mochrie & Bill Hicks

      By understanding the way our brains perceive the 'world' and an
      observational evaluation of
      the perceptions of three of the greatest comedians of our time we can
      understand and appreciate
      comedy.

      Charleston S.C: 28, June 2003 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      EnticyPress.Com is proud to present a unique method in understanding
      the brain.

      The author looks at the lives of three of the greatest comedians of
      our time, from publicly
      available information and provides graphical comparisons of mental
      processes.

      If you have ever wondered what a laugh is, this is your answer.

      Read The 'BRAINS' of Williams, Mochrie & Hicks today at
      http://www.enticypress.com

      Access http://www.enticypress.com and take control of your brain.