Please help me quickly..

  • Daghstani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      Hello all :

      I work in handwriting recognition project using neural networks, i deal with complete word as an image without divider it to letters, so the input of neural network became very big (100 * 35) , i used backpropagation NN but it does not work , so i used hopfield to recognize word as image but also doesn't work ..

      would you please help me ....
      quickly please ....

      many thanks ...

      Marwa