changed my id

  • amar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      dear friends , i am very to inform you a new email id of myself in the sify.com. so please send me mail in the following new address. amar.r@... i hope you all will be happy by this change because my previous id was so long to type. so i hope you all will send me mails in this address. thank you

      lovingly

      amar