Expert Systems

  • jaan hila
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      Romina <jvds@...> wrote:Hi! I need information about examples of Expert Systems (specially systems that works now).
      I am doing an investigation about this for the University.
      Thanks, Romina

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Hello Dear Expert Systems are Basically Knowledge Based System Which Has the Capability of Reasoning & Problem solving

      it is Widely Used in Engineering , Research & Medical Diagnostic

      Dear you see Robots it is also expert system .

      in Medical Diagnostic Systems which are capable to find the problems or solve the problems like scanning , Lab testing Equipments Which measure Automaically the conditions and give us results accurately.

      So dear Knowledge is most important part of expert system Because expert system is part of Artificial intelligence Which is Copy of Human intelligence so for intelligence knowledge is required