Training RNN using EKF

  • itssaya
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
      Hi,
      I am trying to train a recurrent neural network using extended
      kalman filter in matlab. Is there a source code in any language?
      help, suggestions n any other resources are most welcome.
      Thank you,
      Satya.
    • itssaya
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        hey.. is there anyone who have some idea of applying ekf to a
        recurrent neural network?
        Satya.

        --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "itssaya"