Rosetta Stone

  • Spider_Plant9
    Message 1 of 1398 , Dec 8, 1999
      The rosetta stone is a archeoliguist's dream come
      true. The Stone was found in a place called rosetta
      from what I remember but it helped solve the
      hieroglyphics puzzle because on the stone was written the same
      text in three languages Greek, Egytian, and Latin. We
      knew both Greek and Latin. The egytian language though
      unknown was also the same texts as the known languages.
      So, using the other two languages we were able to
      piece together egyptian.<br><br>Now, you can guess what
      I'm going to do with the texts and languages I
      collect. I'm going to create a computerized version of the
      rosetta complete with the "thought" processes to use it
      directly and extrapolate more words and
      Life<br>Anybody know of a set of standardized interpretations for
      the Qur'an.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005