Please Help Me.....

  • Anbarasan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2003
      Respective Group Members,

      This is my second mail, firstly
      I've message is about the topic I've selected as my paper(heat pattern
      reorganization). Now I need your suggestions still more specifically.

      First of all I coined a word
      radiation pattern sensing in humans, and at present technology detects heat
      than other patterns in a better way. And I have some proof that no humans
      radiate same heat pattern and some amount of pattern will be radiating from
      each part of the body and it is not the amount of heat radiated. Of course
      the amount of heat radiated will differ by even taking a cup of tea, but the
      pattern wont according to me and my aim is to sense the pattern only not the
      amount but much peoples not agreeing with this, I need your suggestion
      please.

      And if this is possible I need
      idea that what sort of sensor can be used to detect, and the distance of the
      subject? And if there is any special thing which have to kept in mind in
      this process? As I said in my first message this is not my thesis project I
      have no one to guide so please help me with information. Do reply.

      Yours Trustable,

      Anbarasan.

      If This Mail Initiate You To Know Much About Me Just Visit,
      www.arunalab.com/anbu/