Looking for an AI research job

  • Rom <rom307@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      I will be finishing up my Ph.D. program around May 2003 and I am
      currently looking for an AI related job (research oriented). A
      post-doctoral position is also welcome and relocation is no problem.

      I have worked on various AI projects that require the techniques such
      as neural networks, fuzzy logic, natural language processing, image
      processing, database management, knowledge representation, etc. I took
      statistics classes and a data mining class as they are also of my
      interests.
      I am very fluent in many programming languages including VC++, Java,
      etc with years experiences.
      I enjoy challenges and learning new things. Also I write many programs
      for fun such as my own email program, a little A-life simulation, a
      dany program using MS Speech SDK that I can talk to or be talked to.
      Now I am working on a bot that I can have a conversation with.
      If you are interested in working with me (or know someone who might
      be), please feel free to ask for my CV and more info.

      Thank you!

      Sincerely,
      -Rom.