Humanoid, Android platform

  • jafari1564
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      We want to buy a humanoid robot platform to implement some
      intelligence paradigms. Does anybody know where I can find a suitable
      one?

      Thanks,
      Shahram
    • mehdi eftekhari
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
        instead of this suggestions give me your email . after that may be i search a response to you.
        with regards
        eftekhari
        jafari1564 wrote:Hi everyone,

        We want to buy a humanoid robot platform to implement some
        intelligence paradigms. Does anybody know where I can find a suitable
        one?

        Thanks,
        Shahram

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT