IKOMAT'02 - Deadline Extension

  • maumitab
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      ## Our apology, if you receive multiple copies of this message ##

      IKOMAT'02,
      16-18 September 2002,
      Crema, Italy

      Dear Colleague,

      To accommodate numerous requests from interested contributors,
      the submission deadline for IKOMAT'02( First International Workshop
      on Intelligent Knowledge Management Techniques ) has been extended
      to 15th April'02.
      For further details, please refer to:

      http://www.gscit.monash.edu.au/conferences/ikomat02/ikomat-02.htm

      << Important Dates >>

      Submission deadline: April 15, 2002
      Notification of acceptance: April 30, 2002
      Camera-ready papers due: May 18, 2002

      If any of you would like a special extension for submission of
      papers,
      please let us know as early as possible.

      IKOMAT'02 Team