require instructions...

  • Ashwani Meghwal
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2002
      Hi everybody,
      I am just a beginner in the field of AI and require
      instructions on how to proceed so as to make my
      efforts led to effective results for me.

      So please guide me.

      ashwani_iiitm2001

      http://sports.yahoo.com/
    • ravi kosuri
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2002
        Dear beginner,
        An excellent way to begin would be to
        read McCarthy and Hayes' seminal works.I would however
        recommend reading introductory AI books like Patrick
        H.Winston or Nils J.Nilsson. You would also not do too
        badly by learning Prolog or Lisp.
        That should get you started.

        --- Ashwani Meghwal <ashwani_iiitm2001@...>
        wrote:
        > Hi everybody,
        > I am just a beginner in the field of AI and require
        >
        > instructions on how to proceed so as to make my
        >
        > efforts led to effective results for me.
        >
        > So please guide me.
        >
        > ashwani_iiitm2001

        http://sports.yahoo.com/
      • predictorx
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2002
          Ashwani Meghwal <ashwani_iiitm2001@y...> wrote:
          "I am just a beginner in the field of AI and require instructions on
          how to proceed so as to make my efforts led to effective results for
          me."

          A.I. is a rather large field now: do you have any specific interests?
          Machine learning? Robotics?

          -Predictor