Re: ~*~*ExTrEmElY ImPoRtAnT~*~

  • jrsyrose
    Message 1 of 1398 , Feb 11, 2002
      Meg,<br>Always happy to help.. and you don't even
      have to be my best friend. (Though it never hurts to
      have one more friend :))<br><br>Probably the best
      place to start is the American Association of
      Artificial Intelligence's library called "AI Topics". Here's
      to Start". There is an overview section and "AI in
      the News", both of which should take you to a listing
      of good online sites.<br><br>For instance, I found
      this one by digging into the "AI Overview"
      about applications of AI, which may be more what an
      Information Technology assignment is looking for)<br><br>Best
      in case.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005