Re: LFA for face recognition

  • oohurbert
    Message 1 of 1398 , Dec 30, 2001
      I've thought out an idea on face recognition,and
      want to compare with LFA, for it declared to be the
      best algorithm.I'm working on face recog project,and
      interesting in Penio S. Penev's Local Feature Analysis(LFA)
      approach.But I cannot find any papers in Internet.<br>any
      paper linked to venezia.rockfeller.edu find failed.Who
      can tell where there is a valid link,and email me
      paper on LFA is warmly welcome!
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005