Re: Fuzzy Logic?

  • e_p_katz
    Message 1 of 1398 , Oct 3, 2001
      <<No, FL is not legitimate, the things done
      with FL can be done more "correctly",with
      multi-variable predicates. IE, logic shouldn't be reduced to a
      single function but a collection of as many functions as
      required, each one contributing one bit to the
      solution.>><br><br>Would you mind expanding on this? Especially the
      multi-variable and single function parts?<br><br><<Fuzzy
      logic is just a hackish way of getting SIMILAR but less
      powerful results.>><br><br>And how do you measure
      "power" in this case?
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005