Reference Resources...

  • tidenbz
    Message 1 of 1398 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hello,<br><br>I am taking some computer science
      classes this fall. Would you please suggest me some good
      resources (on the net, books, papers, newsgroups, etc) to
      do well and learn more in these below
      topics?<br><br>- Operating System (textbook of class (toc):
      Applied Operating System Concept - Silberschatz)<br>-
      Database (toc: Database Management System -
      Ramakrishnan)<br>- Software Engineering (toc: Applying UML &
      Patterns - Larman)<br>- Computational Models (toc: Intro
      to Theory of Computation - Siper)<br><br>Thank you
      very much!
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005