Re: Where to start...

  • blazzing56inferno
    Message 1 of 1398 , Aug 25, 2001
      Come to my webpage! Machine learning is the focus
      of my current
      Stamp 2 and is a learning, reacting controll system
      similiar to the human mid-brain. It is very expandable, by
      my estimates, and it justw waiting to be the
      underpinnings of a 'cerebrum'-size system for very advanced
      intelligience. Take a look and email me through the address on
      the main page to tell me what you think.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005