The first live weekly Alicebot chat

  • stok_hopper
    Message 1 of 1398 , Jun 30, 2001
      Live chat Sunday, about 7PM EST USA by Jon Baer
      the writer of Program-D<br>and I hope Richard
      Wallace.<br>Please sign up as a club member in advance so you can
      attend.<br>If you're not a member of Yahoo you may have to jump
      through their hoops but once you are all you have to do
      is click chat on the club site and<br>your
      in.<br><br>Basically what the subject matter will be is helping new
      programmers get started however knowing this group we could
      go anywhere. <br>Please feel free to lurk, ask, or
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005