Re: I have a few basic questions

  • al0nz0tg
    Message 1 of 1398 , Jun 20, 2001
      In theory, almost any language will do. The
      reason certain languages become AI languages is that
      they do a lot of AI-relevant stuff built-in. Prolog is
      an AI language because it is almost already an AI
      right out of the box! Prolog is based on the
      propositional calculus developed by George Boole and published
      in a book called "The laws of thought" (1854).
      language that has become one of the most popular in AI
      research makes Boole one of the greatest AI researchers in
      history! Not to mention that all the hardware we use could
      be described with boolean algebra. <br><br>Really,
      one would do well in studying prolog and its
      implementation. <br><br>NOTE: yahoo clubs is unreliable; I would
      rather use "arcondev" on yahoogroups to discuss these
      things.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005