Re: Human Version

  • Spider_Plant9
    Message 1 of 1398 , May 28, 2001
      You are correct in the idea that we as systems
      are overly redundant for the amount we use. The thing
      is the more we learn how to use the overly redundant
      system the less redundant and the more capable it
      becomes.<br><br>If you have two hearts could you not run faster and
      easier if you learned to warm up and taught your body to
      use the dual output to its advantage.<br><br>The
      corpus collosum may be a fairly new part of the brain as
      well as the neocortex. This would imply that we as a
      species may have not fully adapted to the "upgrade"
      yet.<br><br>Spider_plant9
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005