Re: Bifurcation

  • wizard_of_frozzbozz
    Message 1 of 1398 , Apr 26, 2001
      possiblity one: (not the best alternitive) simply
      rearrange the equation<br><br>(v * w) = y - (t -
      y)(learning_rate)|v|^2<br><br>unfortunatly dot product and vectors aren't the greatest for
      division, so I stop at this point here. (hence not my
      favorite alternitive because the w is still on the right
      side of the equation.)<br><br>Possiblity #2: This
      involves a special case of the mathematical model. At this
      point we lose the generality of our equation, but i
      will deal with this later:<br><br>For our special
      case, we will have only one neuron, but our neuron will
      be recursive, that is it's output will be it's input
      after iteration 0. We will assume that the system has
      already been seeded for our argument.<br><br>in this case
      we can say:<br><br>y = (t-y) *
      (learning_rate)y^2<br><br>This equation however is only valid for single
      dimensional calculations, not exactly ideal for a neural net.
      Thus, an expansion of the above into multiple
      dimensions must now be worked out.<br><br>continued in next
      post( i which will be posted before end of night, but i
      have to go to work :( )
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005