About Interactive Story-Telling Systems

  • manivannan_pk
    Message 1 of 1398 , Oct 1, 1999
      Recently, I read an article about Interactive
      Story Telliing Systems in IEEE journal. The key-factor
      about this system is that the listener is allowed to
      select how the story should turn at each instance and
      even decide which character he wants and he does not.
      The way he want to keep contact with a particular
      character can also be preferred. The listener may also be
      included in the story as a main character.<br> This
      article makes use of "Alice in Wonderland" as a running
      example, which was actually created for the Listener of
      the story Miss. Alice Lindell in 1862, by Lewis
      Caroll during a number of outings with Alice and her two
      sisters. <br> If you want to know more or have something
      similar to share with me, feel free to contact me at
      manivannan_pk@... ; <br> Awaiting responses from enthusiastic
      members,<br><br> Mani.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005