alpha beta with time limitation

  • yccheok
    Message 1 of 1398 , Mar 31 5:40 PM
      Hi. I am currently looking for an example on
      alpha-beta search with can search based on the time
      limitation. <br><br>Let's say you give it depth 10. While it
      found out it is near the time limitation (let's say
      time limit is 10 seconds and it reach 9 seconds, it
      will reduce other branch depth and return the best
      result in excatly 10 seconds.<br><br>do any one have
      example of this source code in java/c since i need to use
      this features in my board game program.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005