Re: Jobs for AI Programmers

  • Spider_Plant9
    Message 1 of 1398 , Mar 27, 2001
      The thing is that I feel like it is easy and
      common sense for us to do things with computers like
      giving them more complex bios's and so on. The thing is
      from what I know EEPROM is slow compared to RAM the
      thing is, is it slower than a hard drive my teachers
      think I'm nuts and don't answer me.<br><br>The sharing
      of cache over a network would be interesting but how
      would that be useful. Doing this at the chip level is
      quite easy and intel has a protocol for it. The thing
      is all you'd have to do is have a fast enough
      network for something like their protocol to be scaled up
      to the LAN/WAN level of things. Just ideas nothing
      more.<br><br>Spider_plant9 - I come up with ideas all the time just don't
      have the time nor the resources to research them.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005