Job Opening, Expert Systems, DC.

  • Julie_Holm
    Message 1 of 1398 , Mar 1 7:08 AM
      We have an opening on our contract with the
      United States Department of Labor for an experienced
      knowledge engineer with significant understanding of and
      practical experience in Rule based and Case Based
      reasoning, Natural Language searching and identification,
      and Optimization. You don't need experience in all
      these areas, just some of them. Reply to
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005