I'm new to this club

  • highway_superstar
    Message 1 of 1398 , Sep 26, 1999
      Hi there guys!!<br><br>I come from South Africa,
      I'm studying towards a diploma in Electronic
      Engineering and work in a communications
      company.<br><br>Talking about intelligence, I read this quote the other
      day, <br><br>"...I heard that if a million monkeys
      were sitting at a million keyboards typing away that
      they would be able to write the complete works of
      Sheikpere's sonnets, with the advent of the internet, this
      has been proven wrong."<br><br>Can computers be more
      Intelligent then man and whats to stop robots from learning
      that work is boring after programming them to do work?
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005