Help to the humanity

  • Olega_Ph
    Message 1 of 1398 , Sep 25, 1999
      Well, well. There are 91 members in our
      considerable club. I think while it will be 100 members here
      we need to organize the big celebration. Are you
      ready? :)<br>I had a very busy work last two weeks. It
      was a pure writing of computer programs code. This
      exhausting work urges to think that the humanity is in want
      of the computer program development automation and
      as soon as possible. :)<br>This is a worthy task for
      the AI researchers!<br>What do you think?
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19 6:49 PM