3546Call for Papers; APCOMS 2007 at Kuta-Bali-Indonesia on Sept 5-6, 2007

  • rwangsap@lspitb.org
    Jun 2, 2007
      Dear ALL,

      First, I would like to ask permission to all members of this group for
      announcing a conference.

      We would like to thank to those of you who already sent the abstracts for
      APCOMS 2007.

      Call for Papers:
      We are still accepting abstracts. Please send your paper abstract ASAP, if
      possible before June the 6th or ASAP. This is very important for
      attendees who would need visas to enter Indonesia. We would send out
      official invitation letters earlier, so attendees who need visas would
      have enough time to apply for their visas in their regional Indonesian
      consulates or embassies.

      Abstracts of original unpublished works should be written in English of
      approximately 400 words. Each abstract should contain the title of the
      paper, the authors(s)'s name and their affiliation, email & postal
      addresses, telephone and fax numbers. Abstracts should be submitted via
      email to apcoms@....

      The full paper submission deadline is due on July the 6th.

      September 5-6, 2007 at Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Kuta –Bali, Indonesia

      Conference Topics:
      - Product and Process Development,
      - Design of Manufacturing Systems,
      - Production Planning and Control Systems,
      - Production Networks,
      - Quality Engineering and Management,
      - Decision Support Systems,
      - Manufacturing Automation,
      - E-Manufacturing,
      - Information Systems andTechnology,
      - System Optimization,
      - System Simulation

      Important dates:
      Abstract acceptance notification : June 6, 2007
      Full-paper submission deadline : July 6, 2007
      Final paper submission deadline : August 13, 2007

      Attached, please find more information on APCOMS 2007. We are looking
      forward to see you in APCOMS 2007 at Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Kuta –
      Bali in September 5-6, 2007.

      Best regards,
      Dr. Ir. Rachmawati Wangsaputra, MSc.(rwangsap@...)
      Head of Organizing Committee of APCOMS 2007

      Conference Secretariat:
      Laboratory of Production System
      Manufacturing System Research Group
      Department of Industrial Engineering