2550Re: Linguists? NLP Buddies?

  • toddpierce1968
    Aug 13, 2004
      Sahasrangshu,

      It would be very nice to hear about what you did as well. I'm having
      problems proceeding, mostly in terms of determining the scope of my
      project and prioritizing semantic relations... obviously the biggest
      problems in NLP to begin with :)

      Perhaps the best way to proceed would be to send me an e-mail. I have
      some stuff posted on the web that explains the progress I've made so
      far.

      My email address is todd_pierce at hotmail.com and I can send you a
      link at your convenience.

      -Todd

      --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, ssit_mcet
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hello Todd,
      >
      > I am very much interested in NLP.As I have done a project
      > on "Natural Language Interface to Database" where I used PERL
      > language to build a Parser to process user query based on some
      > restricted set of grammer.
      > Your proposed project make me enthusiast in this again.
      >
      > I can contribute(probably) if u make it clear to me more elaborately.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sahasrangshu
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic