2283Re: [Artificial Intelligence Group] Re: Enough of this (&@!

  • Jerry Woods
    Mar 1, 2004
      I would gladly volunteer to help police the list

      nukleon <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I removed the offending messages, and banned the user from the list.

      Since I can only keep an eye on this group everyonce in a while I'm
      considering assigning a couple of moderators.

      If you read this list regularly and want to help keeping it clean
      and on-topic then let me know: nukleon@...

      Regards

      Dan

      --- In artificialintelligencegroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Bromer"
      wrote:
      > > Gentlemen
      > >
      > > I agree, let's keep this forum focused upon the exchange of
      knowledge
      > > regarding AI and not a venue for porn or other such
      advertisements.

      > > Thank You
      > >

      > The "Help" link on the upper right hand corner opens a page with
      > another link that reads, "Where can I find more information on how
      > handle/report abuse?" You can write a complaint about yev502usm97
      on
      > the form. I asked Yahoo to delete his posts from the server, but
      they
      > haven't done it yet. yev502usm97 has not written anything that
      has
      > anything to do with AI as far as I can tell.
      >
      > Jim Bromer

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Click Here