2074To team members in the TC area.

  • Paul F. Grayson
    Nov 1, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Please, all Traverse City area members, check in with me at
      pgrayson@... .

      Joe Hooper, a writer for Popular Science, will be here at HQ in Traverse
      City, MI Nov.2, 3, 4, 2003 and would like to meet as many of the Traverse
      City members as possible. No matter what part of it you are working on for
      the race, check in with me as soon as possible so we can make arrangements
      for Joe to meet you in person.

      I have driven AV ANDREA MORGAN around a little bit, and am busy making
      modifications to it, getting it ready to race in case Fred doesn't have its
      twin finished in time. Freds modifications to the AV ANDREA MORGAN
      duplicate sound like terrific improvements. He is supposed to go online
      this week so we can transfer files and e-mail to bring the rest of the team
      up to date on what each of the sub-groups are doing.

      RACE DAY IS 3/13/04

      GO ROBOTS !

      Paul F. Grayson - Chief Engineer
      AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL MAGIC, LLC