King Arthur in America at 15

  • Blog Editor, The Society for the Study of
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2013
      List members,

      The Lupacks' King Arthur in America turns 15 next year, and I was hoping some of you might be interested in presenting as part of a panel or roundtable on American Arthuriana for the upcoming American Literature Association meeting next May in Washington DC. Conference details follow. Let me know if anyone on list might be interested.

      Michael

      Call for Papers

      American Literature Association

      25th Annual Conference

      May 22-25, 2014

      Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill

      400 New Jersey Avenue N.W.

      Washington D.C. 20001

      (202-737-1234)

      Conference Director:  Alfred Bendixen

      Texas A & M University

      Conference Fee:  For those who pre-register before April 15, 2014:  $90

      ($60 for Graduate Students, Independent Scholars, and Retired Faculty).

       After April 15, the fees are $100 and $75.

      Deadline for Proposals:       January 30, 2014

      The ALA website contains further details and instructions for submitting proposals as well as important information for representatives of participating author societies.  Proposals from individuals and program information from author societies should be sent to Professor Alfred Bendixen via email (abendixen@...)

       by January 30, 2014 following the instructions on the website:

      www.americanliterature.org

      The Alliance for the Promotion of Research on the Matter of Britain
      Michael A Torregrossa, Founder
      http://KingArthurForever.org