Army of Darkness help?

  • Blog Editor, The Society for the Study of
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2013
      List members,

      My apologies for the cross-posting. I'm looking for feedback and/or discussions of Sam Raimi's Army of Darkness as an "Arthurian" film. (Also, has any one seen the comic adaptations?) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      The Alliance for the Promotion of Research on the Matter of Britain
      Michael A Torregrossa, Founder
      http://KingArthurForever.org

    • Jeff Massey