Re: [arthurian_comixlist] End of the Listserv

  • Meff14
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2011
      Many thanks to you, Michael: it's been fun skulking the group. See you on the other side. --jeff

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011

        Many thanks for starting the list and keeping it going all these years!  See you on the blog.

        Alan

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
          You did a great thing with this list. It has been the genesis of so much of
          my work over the last decade. Thank you for all the hard work.

          See you on the blog!

          Jason

          On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 8:23 PM, Alan Stewart <merrygawain@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Michael,
          >
          > Many thanks for starting the list and keeping it going all these years!
          > See you on the blog.
          >
          > Alan

          doctorcomics.blogspot.com