New book

    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2011
      List members:

      Jason Tondro's *Superheroes of the Round Table:Comics Connections to
      Medieval and Renaissance Literature* is now available for pre-order from
      McFarland. Details at MedievalComicsProject.org.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2011
        I actually did not know this had been listed already.

        Thanks Michael!

        Jason

        -----
        The Doctor Comics Blog: doctorcomics.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2011
          You're welcome, Jason. I think it just came up, as it was not there last
          week when I was checking out the Medieval Studies line.

          Michael