Comics Get Medieval 2012 (Boston 4/4-7/12)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2011
      The call for papers for our next Comics Get Medieval sessions is now
      online at http://medieval-comics-project.blogspot.com/2011/05/comics-get-medieval-2012-call-for.html.

      We were unable to run a session this year, but I hope that we can
      gather enough submissions this year to help celebrate the 75th
      anniversary of Prince Valiant.