Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Kalamazoo 2012 Sessions

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2011
      Anne,

      Its not too late for NEPCA. Full details at
      http://sf-fantasy-legend.blogspot.com/2011/04/area-call-for-papers-2011.html
      .

      Michael

      On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Berthelot, Anne
      <anne.berthelot@...>wrote:

      > Sorry, Michael, I realize it is horribly late to answer (last day of the
      > semester, at long last!), but I would be interested in WCSU, if this is
      > still a possibility.
      > Best,
      > Anne
      >
      > ____________
      > Anne Berthelot
      > Prof. of French & Medieval Studies
      > Associate Head, M&CL Dept
      > Co-Chair, French & Francophone Studies
      > Graduate Advisor for French
      > Modern & Classical Languages Dept
      > University of Connecticut
      > ARJ 222
      > Ph. (860) 486-3173
      > Fax (860) 486-4392
      > anne.berthelot@...
      >

      > On 4/6/11 8:56 PM, "List Moderator, The Society for the Study of Popular
      > Culture and the Middle Ages" <popcultandmiddleages.moderator@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > List members,
      >
      > I am finishing up the Society's session proposals for next Kalamazoo.
      > Both will be of interest to you. One is a tri-sponsored roundtable on
      > recent Arthurian film/TV/electronic games as innovators of new
      > Arthurian traditions, and the second is a roundtable (sole-sponsored,
      > this time) on medieval-themed comics. Let me know soon if you are
      > interested in a spot on either session.
      >
      > We will also be soliciting proposals for our annual session on
      > "Monstrous Medievalisms" at NEPCA (the New England Popular/American
      > Culture Association) to be held this November at Western Connecticut
      > State University and our recurrent medieval comics sessions (in honor
      > this time of Prince Valiant's 75th anniversary) at PCA next April in
      > Boston. Again, let me know soon if you are interested in either.

    • Berthelot, Anne
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2011
        Thanks, Michael. I think I will definitely submit a proposal...after I come
        back from Kalamazoo and am settled in France for the summer.
        Best,
        Anne

        On 5/8/11 1:47 AM, "List Moderator, The Society for the Study of Popular