Kalamazoo 2012 Sessions

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2011
      List members,

      I am finishing up the Society's session proposals for next Kalamazoo.
      Both will be of interest to you. One is a tri-sponsored roundtable on
      recent Arthurian film/TV/electronic games as innovators of new
      Arthurian traditions, and the second is a roundtable (sole-sponsored,
      this time) on medieval-themed comics. Let me know soon if you are
      interested in a spot on either session.

      We will also be soliciting proposals for our annual session on
      "Monstrous Medievalisms" at NEPCA (the New England Popular/American
      Culture Association) to be held this November at Western Connecticut
      State University and our recurrent medieval comics sessions (in honor
      this time of Prince Valiant's 75th anniversary) at PCA next April in
      Boston. Again, let me know soon if you are interested in either.

    • Berthelot, Anne
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 29, 2011
        Sorry, Michael, I realize it is horribly late to answer (last day of the semester, at long last!), but I would be interested in WCSU, if this is still a possibility.
        Best,
        Anne

        ____________
        Anne Berthelot
        Prof. of French & Medieval Studies
        Associate Head, M&CL Dept
        Co-Chair, French & Francophone Studies
        Graduate Advisor for French
        Modern & Classical Languages Dept
        University of Connecticut
        ARJ 222
        Ph. (860) 486-3173
        Fax (860) 486-4392
        anne.berthelot@...

        List members,

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2011
          Anne,

          Its not too late for NEPCA. Full details at
          http://sf-fantasy-legend.blogspot.com/2011/04/area-call-for-papers-2011.html
          .

          Michael

          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2011
            Thanks, Michael. I think I will definitely submit a proposal...after I come
            back from Kalamazoo and am settled in France for the summer.
            Best,
            Anne

            On 5/8/11 1:47 AM, "List Moderator, The Society for the Study of Popular