New Graphic Novel

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011
      Hi. I've posted a review of a new Arthurian graphic novel to the blog.
      You can view it at
      http://arthur-of-the-comics-project.blogspot.com/2011/03/thoughts-on-lee-and-harts-excalibur.html.
      Its my first attempt at criticism on the blog. Let me know what you
      think.

    • highlandermel
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2011
        YOur link doesn't work...I had to go out to the main page and read from there.

        Mel

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2011
          Sorry, Mel. I'm not sure what went wrong with the link, but I'm glad you
          still found the post.

          Michael