Blog Updates

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2011
      I've been doing some updates to our blog
      (http://arthur-of-the-comics-project.blogspot.com/) and would
      appreciate feedback and suggestions for updates. Also, do let me know
      if any one on the list would like to become a fellow contributor to
      this blog or the medieval comics' one
      (http://medieval-comics-project.blogspot.com/). I am especially
      looking for others to keep the blogs current on recent comics.

      Also, I am attempting work out a classification system for a paper on
      medieval comics this April and would (again) appreciate your thoughts.

      Many thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 8:50 PM
        I'm adding some updates to the blog tonight regarding Dracula vs King
        Arthur and some more links. Please check things out.