Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: List Relevance?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2011
      Hi, Jason.

      Many thanks for your reply. Actually, we did discuss Caliber at least
      briefly when it came out. Details are in the archives at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arthurian_comixlist/msearch?query=caliber&submit=Search&charset=ISO-8859-1,
      and
      I believe I blogged it as well. It is an interesting take on the legend.

      Michael