Society e-Journal Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      List members,

      The lists have been very quiet of late, but I did want to update you all on
      the progress with the e-Journal. At present, I am announcing the formation
      of the *Review of Popular Culture and the Middle Ages* (available at
      http://ropcatma.blogspot.com/) and would request CVs
      from individuals interested in serving as editors and as members of the
      editorial and/or advisory boards. *RoPCatMA* is intended as a forum for
      reviewing both popular medievalisms and scholarship on popular medievalisms,
      and I believe that the blog format allows for us to remain the most current
      on these materials and provides for the widest viewer ship.

      Please submit CVs to me (and Carl) at
      Popular.Culture.and.the.Middle.Ages@....

      Thanks,