ANN: New/Recent Blogs

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2010
      I forget if I've mentioned these yet:

      I recently started separate blogs for both *The Arthur of the Comics Project
      * (http://arthur-of-the-comics.org/) and *The Medieval Comics Project *(
      http://medievalcomicsproject.org/); there is also a blog for general comics
      news (http://comics-medium-links.blogspot.com/). We are
      currently soliciting papers for sessions on medieval-themed comics for PCA
      in San Antonio next April.

      I also added a blog for Arthurian film/TV (
      http://are-you-from-camelot.blogspot.com/) as a tie-in to my much-delayed
      collection *Are You From Camelot? Transformations of the Matter of Britain
      on Film and Television*.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2010

        Thanks for posting the links! All of the blogs are informative and
        entertaining. Keep up the fine work.

        (And thanks as well for the nice words about "Camelot In Four Colors," though
        it's another reminder of how far behind I am in updating the site!)

        Alan

        ________________________________
        From: "List Moderator, The Society for the Study of Popular Culture and the
        Middle Ages" <popcultandmiddleages.moderator@...>
        To: Medieval Comics Project Discussion List <MCP_DL@yahoogroups.com>; Arthurian
        Comics Discussion List <arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com>; Arthurian Popular
        Culture Discussion List <ARTHPCDL@yahoogroups.com>; Medieval Studies at the
        Movies Discussion List <MSAM_DL@yahoogroups.com>; The Society for the Study of
        Popular Culture and the Middle Ages Discussion List <PCMA_DL@yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
          Alan,

          You're welcome. I'm glad that you've found the blogs useful. It is difficult
          to stay on top of everything (as you know), but I try to at least stay
          current on films/TV material, as they are the most ephemeral.

          Michael