Re: [arthurian_comixlist] Re: Society eJournal

  • Berthelot, Anne
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 7, 2010
      Let's start with one, maybe...
      Anne

      On 9/7/10 12:35 PM, "List Moderator, The Society for the Study of Popular
      Culture and the Middle Ages" <popcultandmiddleages.moderator@...>
      wrote:

      > Many thanks to Dominick and Laurie for their input.
      >
      > Does the list recommend a general medievalism ejournal or (given our own
      > interests) one on medievalism and one on Arthuriana?
      >
      > Michael
      >

      > On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Laurie <rieburgandy@...> wrote:
      >

      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> I know I'm new around here, as a librarian I am a huge supporter of open
      >> access peer reviewed journals. I think it's a great idea and would be happy
      >> to help in any way that I can.
      >>
      >> Laurie
      >>

      >> --- In
      >> arthurian_comixlist@yahoogroups.com<arthurian_comixlist%40yahoogroups.com>,
      >> Dominick Grace <dgrace2@...> wrote:
      >>>
      >>> Hi, Michael, I have no experience with such things but would be wiling to
      >> help out in whatever was(s) I could.
      >>>
      >>> Dom

      ____________
      Anne Berthelot
      Prof. of French & Medieval Studies
      Co-Chair, French and Francophone Studies
      Graduate Advisor for French
      Modern & Classical Languages Dept
      University of Connecticut
      ARJ 222
      Ph. (860) 486-3314 (dept)
      Cell (860) 463-7264 (direct)
      Fax (860) 486-4392
      anne.berthelot@...
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 7, 2010
        I think filling a journal with useful content is easiest when it's
        subject is broader rather than narrow. So I say medievalisms in
        general, and I hope comics are included in that, else I will have
        nothing to contribute!

        On Sep 7, 2010, at 9:35 AM, "List Moderator, The Society for the Study

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 7, 2010
          Anne and Jason,

          Thanks for your input. One it is, and the focus will be broad enough to
          include all popular medievalisms (including comics, of course!).

          Michael